Guiso de arroz con vísceras/ Chicken gizzard rice pot
1 1/2 Onion
1 or 2 Tomatoes
2 Garlic cloves
1 Green pepper
1 pound of chicken gizzard
Arborio rice (80 grams per person)
1. Put some oil to heat in a medium size pot. Clean and cut the onions, add them to the oil.
2. Wash and chop the tomatoes and the green peppers. Add them to the onion and stir for about 8 minutes.
3. When the tomatoes have started to become more creamy, add the chicken gizzards.
4. Stir until the gizzards are done, and add salt. At this point you can either, save that in separate tuppers and frozen them like that, so the next time you feel like eating them only need to warm it and add the rice and the water. Or either, add the rice now.
5. Add around 80 to 100 grams per person of arborio or any round rice, stir in that sauce until thickens. Add a little bit of water from time to time, only when needed, until the rice will be soft. Adjust the salt.
6. Now is ready to be served. Enjoy!