Pisto de verduras con huevos/ Veggie Pot with eggs
1 Green pepper
1 Red pepper
1. In a large pan, put some oil to heat. Peel and cut the onions, add them in the pan. Stir until they change color, then add the green and red peppers, previously washed and chopped. Stir for 6-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wash and cut in dices the eggplant. When you see the peppers are tender, add the eggplant and stir for another 10 to 15 minutes. You will notice the eggplant starts shrinking.
3. At this point, wash and cut in dices the zucchini and add it.
4. Now, wash and cut the tomatoes. Add them to the veggies, and stir until the tomatoes starts becoming soup. Add salt.
5. When you see the veggies are soft enough, the tomatoes are like a soup and the eggplant is more creamy, you can high the heat and add two eggs. Cover with a lit, for faster cooking. And, set apart when you see the eggs are how you like them. Then, serve. Enjoy!