Bucatini with ragú (beef)
80 to 100 grs of pasta per person
500 grs ground beef
1 or 2 Carrots
200 ml tomato soup
1/2 glass of cooking wine or white wine
Grounded black pepper
Instructions to cook:
1. Insert the pasta into a large size pot with boiling water, and leave it boiling for about 7 minutes. Try to take the pasta out of the water when it is "al dente", because it is going to finish cooking later in the sauce.
2. Take a large size pan, put 3 to 4 table spoons of olive oil, set medium heat and chop the onion in the meantime. Add it to the oil and stir fry. Do the same with the celery, wash it and chop it, add it to the onion, and stir fry.
3. Do the same with the carrots, if one is too small, then use two. Peel them, and cut them in small cubes. Add them, and stir fry, for about 3 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the ground mat, salt it and pepper it, then add it to the rest of the ingredients.
4. Now, set the heat high, and when the meat is almost done, add half glass of wine, leave to evaporate the alcohol. Stir.
5. Open the bottle of tomato, and add it to the meat. Set the heat lower, and stir, you might want to cover it with a lit. Leave few more minutes until the sauce thickens a bit more.
6. Pour the pasta that you had previously boiled and adjust the salt. Stir for one or two more minutes. Then it will be ready to be served, you can plate them and pour some parmesan cheese. Enjoy!