1 Whole Whittening fish
1 or 2 fresh Tomatoes
3 Bay leaves
3 or 4 Potatoes
1/2 Green pepper
Ground black pepper
2 Garlic cloves
How to proceed:
1. In a medium size pan, bring 1.5 liters of water to boil. Meanwhile, clean and cut the onion, the garlic and add them to the boiling water. Add the bay leaves.
2. Clean and diced the tomatoes, one tomatoe if it is large or two if they are small. Pour the tomatoes in the water.
3. Add salt, 2 table spoons of olive oil and the parsley chopped.
4. Clean and dice the potatoes, add them to the water. Leave it boiling for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, clean wash and cut the fish in pieces. add it on the pan when ready.
6. Adjust salt, add some ground black pepper and 1 dice of fish avecrem.
7. Leave it boilng for about 15 minutes. And it will be ready to eat. Enjoy!